We are introducing our updated National Listings Distribution Program (NLDP).
The updated system provides a number of enhanced tracking and statistical data including:
• A new back end system providing robust online buyer search analytics on all our listings
• The list of the 800 national websites are viewable under the marketing choices tab to show our sellers where their property is being displayed
• A summary of the top websites, cities from where online buyers are searching from, number of views, number of inquiries, inventory and properties by price range
• Online marketing summary reports for every listing, which now include property views on most of the 800 national sites, click-through (visits) down to our listing on Homeresearch.com, and the source of the top-cities where buyers are viewing our listings online
• The ability to setup an automated seller report by email
For more information, please click the above tab “National Listings Distribution”